On this post we review best low 0 interest credit card.We compare many No interest credit cards and present you with the best low interest credit cards.
Credit cards can be easier and more convenient than taking a bank loan. If you have a stable source of income and if you can manage your credit card spending wisely, then having a credit card is always a good idea.
If you have a debt that you wish to settle as quickly as possible, then there are a lot of interest-free credit cards out there which can help you in getting some quick cash to settle your debts. And as these credit cards are interest-free, you also get enough time to repay your credit without incurring any interest.
There are a lot of interest-free credit cards out there but the interest-free is not forever and is a limited period introductory offer. For instance, some interest-free credit card 24 months of introductory period which means for the first 24 months of you signing up for the credit card, you do not have to pay any interest for balance transfers or credit card usage.
If you are looking for some of the best interest-free credit cards out there, then today we are here with a list of the best o apr credit cards where some interest-free credit cards 24 months introductory period offer.
Before we take you to the best interest-free credit cards out there, below are some things you should be aware of before opting for an interest-free credit card, even if the 24 months interest-free credit card has introductory 0% interest offer.You can check interest free balance transfer credit card,bad credit low interest credit card.
- Beware of Interest Rates and Annual Fee after the introductory period:
As we have stated above, some interest-free credit cards offer interest-free period up to 24 months, which is a really good deal. However, what happens once the introductory period of no interest credit gets over?
So it is really important that you make a note of the interest rates and the annual fee that you will be charged once the introductory period of no interest credit gets over. Do make sure that the interest rates and the annual fee charged by the credit card are comfortable for you when it comes to repayment of your credit.
- Have a Control over your Expense with the Credit Card:
0% interest is something that can lure quite a lot of people out there to get themselves a credit card. Not only that, people often tend to over spend using their credit during the introductory interest-free period and fail to repay the credit within the time the introductory period gets over.
At the end, they enter a debt trap as the interest charged will be quite high and by then they might have summed up quite a lot in terms of debt on the credit card. So even if you get yourself an interest-free credit card, do make sure that you keep a control over your spending with the credit card and do repay the credit on time.
- Use the Introductory No-Interest Period Wisely:
Most interest-free credit cards do charge a higher interest once the introductory period gets over. So, an interest-free credit card is only best if you have some debts with a higher interest rate that you can settle off with your new interest-free credit card.
And even once you settle your existing debt with your new interest-free credit card, do make sure to repay your credit with the new credit card before the no interest period gets over so as to avoid paying any interest for the amount that you have borrowed
Best Interest-Free Credit Cards:
Now it is time to look on to the best interest-free credit cards available out there currently.
The Citi Simplicity credit card is one of the credit cards that offers the longest no interest period out there.
Features of Citi Simplicity Credit Card:
- No Late Fee and No Annual Fee for the lifetime.
- 0% interest on balance transfers and purchases for the first 21 months.
- After 21 months, an ongoing variable APR of 14.49% – 24.49% will be charged.
- After 21 months, a fee of either 3% of the total transaction amount or $5 (whichever is greater) will be charged for balance transfers.
- No Penalty APR.
- Chase Freedom Credit Card:
The Chase Freedom Credit Card does not only offer an interest-free period but also offers a signup bonus as well.
Features of Chase Freedom Credit Card:
- Spend at least $500 within the first 90 days of signing up for this credit card and you will receive a reward bonus of $150.
- 0% interest for the first 15 months for balance transfers and purchases.
- After the first 15 months, a variable APR of 15.99% – 24.74% will be charged.
- $5 or 5% (whichever is greater) will be charged for balance transfers after the first 15 months.
- 5% in cash back for the first $1500 you spend in purchases using this credit card in every quarter.
- No Annual fee.
- Discover it Credit Card – 18 months balance transfer offer:
The Discover it credit card is yet another best interest-free credit card out there that also feature a balance transfer offer for the first 18 months.
Features of Discover it Credit Card:
- 0% interest will be charged on purchases for the first 6 months.
- 0% interest will be charged for balance transfers for the first 18 months.
- After the introductory period, a variable ongoing APR of 11.99% – 23.99% will be charged.
- No late fee for the first time.
- No fee on foreign transactions.
- No Annual Fee.
- Get a 1:1 match from Discover it in dollars for every cash back points you have earned by the end of the first year.
Hope you found the above article on the best interest-free credit cards helpful and informative. In the case of any doubts regarding the low interest credit cards out there, do leave a comment below with your query and we will help you out.